Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Nikky

 Happy Birthday Nikky
It was Nikky from Polkadoodles birthday on 22nd January, so I made this card along with a matching box for her. I coloured the cute Honeypie Sweet Flower Bouquet using ProMarkers. The flowers were made using Lemonade Fizz Stamp Set and coloured using Distress Oxide Inks. I used a cut and emboss die for the bottom of the card front and lightly brushed over the embossing with Distress Oxides. I dressed up the flowers with a white gel pen and attached a few mulberry paper flowers. Finishing off with ribbon, handmade bow to match and some flat back contrasting pearls. As the embellishments on the card were 3D, I made a matching box to store the card. 

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card and box love the cute image and beautiful flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty floral design and gorgeous matching box too. Thank you for sharing this with us at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Maz. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment