Skip to main content

Gnometastic Bluebells - Polkadoodles NEW Release

 Gnometastic Bluebells!
Polkadoodles have the most Gnome-tastic NEW release! 
10 super cute gnomes available in B&W or pre-coloured.
For this card I used Gnometastic Bluebells and coloured using Promarkers.
The background was created using Park Life Stencil. The ground was created and coloured using Zig Clean Color Watercolor Markers.
I added texture paste the edges of the white square die-cut. 
Backing paper is from Daisy Days Collection. 
These gnomes are so adorable and ideal for all year round crafting! 
I'd like to enter the following challenges:








Comments

  1. Fabulous colouring of that sweet Polkadoodles gnome, Maz and I love your ink stencilled background too!
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautifully colored card. The background is gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great image and lovely background stencilling too. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Lorraine :) xx

      Delete
  4. Adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Vickie :) xx

      Delete
  5. Beautiful card and image.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely creation with lots of charm. Thanks for playing along with us over at Passion for Markers.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how sweet! I love the textured background!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Saphron :) xx

      Delete
    2. How fun is this? Your coloring and the design of your gnometastic card are spot on. Thanks for sharing over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT@Penny's

      Delete
    3. Thank you very much Jana :) xx

      Delete
  8. This is just gorgeous and perfect for our April 2021 challenge. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us. Good luck and please stay safe and healthy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Beach

 A Day at the Beach  Winnie Relaxing Sunlounger and Winnie Building Sandcastles Today's theme for the Design Team was  'Smell Of The Sea' There's also an amazing   DISCOUNT CODE   for the  Polkadoodles store TODAY!  Check out the   blog   for all the details. Oh I can't wait to be beside the sea again! For this project 'Smell of the Sea' I used Winnie -  Building Sandcastles  and  Relaxing Sunlounger  from Polkadoodles. Both coloured using ProMarkers. The backing paper is from 6x6   Peeling Paint  paper pack. I attached a few  Tropical Palm Trees  with some tiny polystyrene embellishment balls.  Sentiment is from  Winnie Mermazing Mermaid Quotes . The sky and sand are water coloured using Mozart Komorebi Watercolors.  I'd like to enter the following challenges: Creatalicious Challenge #213 - At The Water Through the Craft Room Door Creative Crafters #41 Passion for Markers #596 Craft...

Polkadoodles - Gnometastic Bluebells

Gnometastic Bluebells!  Polkadoodles have the most  Gnome-tastic  NEW release!  10 super cute gnomes available in B&W or pre-coloured. For this card I used  Gnometastic Bluebells  and coloured using Promarkers. Sticking with the same colour tones of lilacs and blues.  I attached lilac organza ribbon and made a bow to match. Finished off by attaching a contrasting flat back gem. I'd like to enter the following challenges: Lemon Shortbread #143 The Fairy and The Unicorn - April We Love Chocolate Baroque - Spring The Paper Shelter #464 Stamping Sensations - Fantasy

Winnie Snow Shopping - Digi Choosday at Polkadoodles

  Today's theme for the design team was  ''Christmas Easel Card'' There's also an amazing   DISCOUNT CODE   for the  Polkadoodles store TODAY!  Check out the   blog   for all the details. This card features the fabulous  Winnie Snow Shopping from the Christmas Wishes Collection   coloured using Promarkers.  She's on her way home from a busy day Christmas shopping!   The sentiment and backing paper are from  Octavia Frosted Winter CD Collection I printed the backing paper double sided and scored in 2 places to make my folds. The snowmen and trees are from  Winnie Winterland Embellies  and were attached overlapping my 2nd fold, so they stood up when opened. Fence from  Berry Crush Digi Scrap Download Bundle  which I printed a few and joined together in various places across my card. I die cut a blank square for a written message, which also acts as my card stopper when opened. When the card is closed, all...

Honeypie - Just Lovely

Just Lovely Honeypie is back in town!   The NEW release from Polkadoodles is just the cutest! Honeypie - Just Lovely Collection  consists of 8 NEW digi stamps which comes complete with gorgeous backing papers and sentiments . For this card I used 'Just Lovely' and coloured using ProMarkers, sticking to a pastel colour palette. The flowers and leaves were die cut from All About Daisy Die Cut Set (no longer available) Just Lovely is such a beautiful image I'd like to enter the following challenges: Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #499 Through the Craft Room Door Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2125 613 Avenue Create - June Creative Moments #217 Aud Sentiments #277 Classic Design - June Lemon Shortbread #148 World Wide Open Design Team - June

The Garden Gate - Polkadoodles Digi Choosday

  The Garden Gate Today's theme for the Design Team is  Follow a Colour Palette There's also an amazing   DISCOUNT CODE   for the  Polkadoodles store TODAY!  Check out the   blog   for all the details. I created this card following a colour palette, using Distress Oxides in Picked Raspberry, Fertilised Amber, Mustard Seed, Cracked Pistachio, Broken China and Mowed Lawn. I cut the front off my card and made strips from it, to form an old shabby gate.   I used Dahlia Flowers Dies for the main focus. The little pots, sign post and butterfly are from All the Dirt Stamp Set . I stencilled inside the card using Great Outdoors Stencil to create the clouds and grass. I attached and coloured Pretty Flowerpots and Planters Dies . I'd like to enter the following challenges:  613 Avenue Create - May Flowers Crafty Gals Corner #277 - Flowers LilRedWagon #858 May Flowers

Flying High On Your Birthday

 Flying High On Your Birthday This beautiful image is You're Flying High from Polkadoodles. Coloured using ProMarkers. The cloudy background and grass was created using Great Outdoors 6x6 Stencil. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Super Sentiments Stamp Set.   Finished off with a pink spotty organza ribbon and bow. I'd like to enter the following challenges: Creative Moments #213 Through the Craft Room Door I Love ProMarkers #434 Krafty Chicks #557 Love to Craft Challenge #58 Passion for Markers #589 Creations in Pink #33 Classic Design #5

Frosty Snowmen Tags - Polkadoodles Digi Choosday

 Frosty Snowmen Tags  Today's theme for the Design Team was  Christmas - Not a Card There's also an amazing   DISCOUNT CODE   for the  Polkadoodles store TODAY!  Check out the   blog   for all the details. One of the cutest collections from Polkadoodles is the  Frosty Winter Smiles Snowmen Bundle. Such a gorgeous collection of snowmen characters.  For my tags, I used  Hello Frosty Snowman ,  Happy Snowmen Couple  and  New Friends Snowman  - which i flipped to be facing the other way.  I printed them on to Kraft card and coloured using Prismacolor Premier pencils. The beautiful backing paper and Christmas foliage are from  Winnie Winterland Big Kahuna Bundle.  I added some 3D berries and a pine cone along with red and green ribbon to compliment the colour theme.  I'd like to enter the following challenges: Lemon Shortbread #159 Dream Valley #260 - Christmas Creative Moments #227 Allsorts ...

Honeypie - Stick With Me

 Stick With Me   The NEW release from Polkadoodles is just the cutest! Honeypie - Just Lovely Collection  consists of 8 NEW digi stamps which comes complete with gorgeous  backing papers  and  sentiments . For this card I used Honeypie - Stick With Me and coloured using ProMarkers. I added a few extra cactus and attached a birdhouse, flowers and sentiments from Stay Chirpy Stamp Set. I stencilled the clouds and grass background using Great Outdoors Stencil I'd like to enter the following challenges: Try It On Tuesday - Summer Creative Crafters #41 Happy Little Stampers - Stencil  I Love ProMarkers #438 Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #160 Double D Challenge - Summer Creative Fingers #211 Crafty Sentiments   

Cordelia - Spellbinding Witch

 Cordelia Witch I'm a huge fan of the Halloween season and adore anything dark and Gothic inspired. When Nikky from Polkadoodles gave me her new collection to craft with, I was ecstatic! I am in love with these witches from the NEW Spellbinding Collection For this card I chose Cordelia and coloured using ProMarkers. I added Nuvo Crystal Drops to the crystal ball to give a sheen. I diecut a large circle to create a moon background. The pumpkins are from the previous new release Going Batty - Spooky Pumpkin Dies The cat, fence and broomstick are from Witchie Witchie Download Bundle I created the trees by stencilling - using Tree/Foliage Stencil , cutting out and attaching to the card for a 3D feel. Super pleased how it turned out! I'd like to enter the following challenges: 613 Avenue Create  - October Simply Create Too - #175 Spooky Crafters Castle #46 Crafty Calendar - Halloween Two Old Bats Halloween - October The Fairy and the Unicorn - October I Love ProMarkers #444 ...

My Besties - Little Skipper

Little Skipper  This bright and colourful card features My Besties 'Little Skipper'    The centre circle was stencilled using Polkadoodles Great Outdoors Stencil to create the orange sky/clouds and grass. The spotty background was also stencilled (unbranded stencil from my stash) The flowers and butterfly are from Forest Floor and Reach for the Sky Stamp sets - also Polkadoodles.  The sentiment is from Sweet Birthday Surprise Stamp Set.  All coloured using Promarkers and Distress Oxide Ink  I'd like to enter the following challenges: Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #161 Stamping Sensations - For a Lady 613 Avenue Create - July My Besties International - July Through the Craft Room Door Color It, Create It, Show It Off - July Crafty Calendar - July Creative Fingers #211 Crafters Cafe #269 Crafts Galore Encore - July Lemon Shortbread #149