The Garden Gate Today's theme for the Design Team is Follow a Colour Palette There's also an amazing DISCOUNT CODE for the Polkadoodles store TODAY! Check out the blog for all the details. I created this card following a colour palette, using Distress Oxides in Picked Raspberry, Fertilised Amber, Mustard Seed, Cracked Pistachio, Broken China and Mowed Lawn. I cut the front off my card and made strips from it, to form an old shabby gate. I used Dahlia Flowers Dies for the main focus. The little pots, sign post and butterfly are from All the Dirt Stamp Set . I stencilled inside the card using Great Outdoors Stencil to create the clouds and grass. I attached and coloured Pretty Flowerpots and Planters Dies . I'd like to enter the following challenges: 613 Avenue Create - May Flowers Crafty Gals Corner #277 - Flowers LilRedWagon #858 May Flowers
Fabulous couldron card and great colouring-love the spiders webs-although not when I am walking through them in the gardem
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Thank you so much Carol :) Xx
DeleteHello, Maz! I love the bright Halloween colors of your card - very artfully done. Thank you for sharing it with us at Two Old Bats!
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Fran :)
DeleteAwesome card Maz. Love the shape!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for joining us for our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge #189 sponsored by All Dressed Up Stamps.
We hope to see you again soon,
Lou DT xo
JemLou Productions
Thank you so much Lou :)
Delete