Skip to main content

Agnes Elephant Ice Skating - Polkadoodles NEW Release



A New Baby Girl at Christmas


For this card I decided to use Agnes Elephant Ice-Skating from the NEW
Oh how cute they all are!

I coloured her using Arrtx Alcohol Markers, keeping to pink and white only. 
Then the idea came to me - a Christmas baby card! 
I used 6x6 Park Life Stencil using light pink ink and embossed with a shimmery white embossing powder. I die cut a simple square and did the same with embossing. I then attached a white filigree die-cut frame. The leaves are ivy die-cuts and the edges inked in pink.
I finished the card off with attaching 2 pink paper mulberry roses, a sweet little white satin bow-tie and a suitable sentiment to welcome a new baby at Christmas.

I just love how this card has turned out! 
It's difficult to see in the photos, but it's all shimmery and glistens in the light


I'd like to enter the following challenges:





Comments

  1. An ice-skating elephant - what a wonderful card. Thanks for sharing at Crafters Cafe, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks for entering your wonderful creation in our Embossing Challenge at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cute and so beautiful. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right, this really is too cute. Love the embossing technique. Thank you for sharing with us at The Crafter's Café Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, I love the ice skating elephant and great layout. Thanks for joining in our 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable and so gorgeous!!! I love your beautiful color scheme and the elegant dies you used! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for playing along this week at International Art & Soul. I sure hope to see you back again very soon!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    International Art & Soul DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very cute! Love the shades in pink!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a delightful Christmas card, thanks for playing along with us at THAIC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card, thanks for playing along with us at the Fairy and the unicorn Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment