The Garden Gate Today's theme for the Design Team is Follow a Colour Palette There's also an amazing DISCOUNT CODE for the Polkadoodles store TODAY! Check out the blog for all the details. I created this card following a colour palette, using Distress Oxides in Picked Raspberry, Fertilised Amber, Mustard Seed, Cracked Pistachio, Broken China and Mowed Lawn. I cut the front off my card and made strips from it, to form an old shabby gate. I used Dahlia Flowers Dies for the main focus. The little pots, sign post and butterfly are from All the Dirt Stamp Set . I stencilled inside the card using Great Outdoors Stencil to create the clouds and grass. I attached and coloured Pretty Flowerpots and Planters Dies . I'd like to enter the following challenges: 613 Avenue Create - May Flowers Crafty Gals Corner #277 - Flowers LilRedWagon #858 May Flowers
A prettily coloured floral image, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
Thanks a lot Brenda x
DeleteMaz, love your card. Pretty arrangement of flowers. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope you will join us again in 2025. Seasons Greetings to you and your family. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Judy x
DeleteA really pretty card Maz. The floral image is gorgeous and I love the subtle stencilling in the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Denise x
DeleteStunning coloring and i love the subtle background, makes the image really pop! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much x
DeleteHello...I'm dropping in to let you know your pretty bouquet card, with the wonderful stenciled background, is a Top Pick at Inkspirational. Congratulations - and thank you for sharing your creativity with us. Would love to see you play along with our current challenge: Pretty Quilt.
ReplyDelete~carol
Thank you so much Carol x
DeleteSo beautiful Maz, fantastic art.
ReplyDelete