Skip to main content

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

 Happy Halloween
This cute Halloween card with a bright inky background, was created using Terrifying Skulls Stencil from Polkadoodles and Distress Oxide Inks - in Wilted Violet and Ripe Persimmon.
The adorable Halloween gnomes are from Trick or Treat Halloween Gnome Collection 
I used Frankenstein, Mummy and Witch Cauldron - all pre-coloured! 
I attached a few die cuts from Hubble Bubble and Spooky Hat/Web Die Sets.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:








Comments

  1. Fabulous Halloween card and background,love the little spooky gnomes and spiders web
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a trio. They are so cute. Love that background, its perfect for the gnomes!!! Thank you for sharing with us over at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous Halloween card, love the little gnomes.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Halloween card! thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment