Skip to main content

Blooming in Purple - Polkadoodles NEW Release

 Blooming in Purple
Spring is in the air and what better time to release a blooming NEW collection.  Blooms and Butterflies have the most gorgeous floral images along with adorable butterflies available in store at Polkadoodles.
For this clean and simple card I used Blooms Bundle 1 and coloured using Prismacolor Pencils. I attached to an area on the card where I used Distress Oxide and spritzed with water. 



Comments

  1. Love the flowers and beautifully coloured
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just lovely! I am so impressed with your expert coloring, too. Thank you so much for joining in our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with a wonderful colouring! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much Ine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colouring and love the subtle distressed ink background.
    Thanks for sharing at HLS CAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful andi love thecolour, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week hope to see you joining us in the next challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much Sherry :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you very much Annette :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cordelia - Spellbinding Witch

 Cordelia Witch I'm a huge fan of the Halloween season and adore anything dark and Gothic inspired. When Nikky from Polkadoodles gave me her new collection to craft with, I was ecstatic! I am in love with these witches from the NEW Spellbinding Collection For this card I chose Cordelia and coloured using ProMarkers. I added Nuvo Crystal Drops to the crystal ball to give a sheen. I diecut a large circle to create a moon background. The pumpkins are from the previous new release Going Batty - Spooky Pumpkin Dies The cat, fence and broomstick are from Witchie Witchie Download Bundle I created the trees by stencilling - using Tree/Foliage Stencil , cutting out and attaching to the card for a 3D feel. Super pleased how it turned out! I'd like to enter the following challenges: 613 Avenue Create  - October Simply Create Too - #175 Spooky Crafters Castle #46 Crafty Calendar - Halloween Two Old Bats Halloween - October The Fairy and the Unicorn - October I Love ProMarkers #444 ...

Snow Much Love!

 Snow Much Love  Snow people can fall in love too, yeah? These adorable snowmen are from Winter Smiles Collection from Polkadoodles. I removed the bird from 'Hello Frosty Snowman' and removed the ice-cream from 'Ice-Cream Snowman'   I replaced with a heart.  The background was made using Great Outdoors Trees/Foliage Stencil from Polkadoodles. I inked all in brown, then adding green to parts of the top half. I drew little hearts on the ends of the branches.  The snowmen were coloured using Promarkers. Red and white always compliment one another when used together.    For the sentiment, the SNOW MUCH is from Snowball Kisses Stamp Set and the LOVE is from my stash. I finished off by adding texture paste to the edges of the card and inking slightly in red.  I think they're adorable!  I'd like to enter the following challenges: A Perfect Time to Craft #1 Always Fun Challenge #196 Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2102 Allsorts Challenge #607  (s...

The Garden Gate - Polkadoodles Digi Choosday

  The Garden Gate Today's theme for the Design Team is  Follow a Colour Palette There's also an amazing   DISCOUNT CODE   for the  Polkadoodles store TODAY!  Check out the   blog   for all the details. I created this card following a colour palette, using Distress Oxides in Picked Raspberry, Fertilised Amber, Mustard Seed, Cracked Pistachio, Broken China and Mowed Lawn. I cut the front off my card and made strips from it, to form an old shabby gate.   I used Dahlia Flowers Dies for the main focus. The little pots, sign post and butterfly are from All the Dirt Stamp Set . I stencilled inside the card using Great Outdoors Stencil to create the clouds and grass. I attached and coloured Pretty Flowerpots and Planters Dies . I'd like to enter the following challenges:  613 Avenue Create - May Flowers Crafty Gals Corner #277 - Flowers LilRedWagon #858 May Flowers

A Day at the Beach

 A Day at the Beach  Winnie Relaxing Sunlounger and Winnie Building Sandcastles Today's theme for the Design Team was  'Smell Of The Sea' There's also an amazing   DISCOUNT CODE   for the  Polkadoodles store TODAY!  Check out the   blog   for all the details. Oh I can't wait to be beside the sea again! For this project 'Smell of the Sea' I used Winnie -  Building Sandcastles  and  Relaxing Sunlounger  from Polkadoodles. Both coloured using ProMarkers. The backing paper is from 6x6   Peeling Paint  paper pack. I attached a few  Tropical Palm Trees  with some tiny polystyrene embellishment balls.  Sentiment is from  Winnie Mermazing Mermaid Quotes . The sky and sand are water coloured using Mozart Komorebi Watercolors.  I'd like to enter the following challenges: Creatalicious Challenge #213 - At The Water Through the Craft Room Door Creative Crafters #41 Passion for Markers #596 Craft...

Just Thanks! Polkadoodles Digi Choosday

 Just Thanks! Today's theme for the Design Team is  Thank You There's also an amazing   DISCOUNT CODE   for the  Polkadoodles store TODAY!  Check out the   blog   for all the details.  For my 'Thank You' themed project this week, I used the super cute   Honeypie Sweet Flower Bouquet,   coloured with markers. The gorgeous rose backing paper is from   Rose Budd Craft Download Collection . Sentiment is from   Winnie Heroes Collection. I'd like to enter the following challenges:  Passion for Markers  #690  Add a Sentiment Try it on Tuesday - Keep it Simple Creations in Pink #58 613 Avenue Create - May

Honeypie - Just Lovely

Just Lovely Honeypie is back in town!   The NEW release from Polkadoodles is just the cutest! Honeypie - Just Lovely Collection  consists of 8 NEW digi stamps which comes complete with gorgeous backing papers and sentiments . For this card I used 'Just Lovely' and coloured using ProMarkers, sticking to a pastel colour palette. The flowers and leaves were die cut from All About Daisy Die Cut Set (no longer available) Just Lovely is such a beautiful image I'd like to enter the following challenges: Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #499 Through the Craft Room Door Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2125 613 Avenue Create - June Creative Moments #217 Aud Sentiments #277 Classic Design - June Lemon Shortbread #148 World Wide Open Design Team - June

Leaving Mince Pies - Digi Choosday at Polkadoodles

Today's theme for the design team was  ''Christmas Theme using Acetate'' There's also an amazing   DISCOUNT CODE   for the  Polkadoodles store TODAY!  Check out the   blog   for all the details. Today's card features an acetate window scene while using the adorable   Winnie - Leaving Mince Pies  All backing papers, sentiment and embellies are from the amazing  Winnie Winterland Big Kahuna Bundle I made a window from acetate and added curtains made from  Winnie Winterland Paper Heaven 1.   I sprinkled some Glamour Dust to the corners of the window to resemble snow.  Can you spot Rudolph peeking in the window?  The beautiful pre-coloured fireplace is perfect for this project, as Winnie is leaving mince pies for Santa in her lounge on Christmas Eve. You can also find the fireplace in the  Winnie Winterland Digital Embellies Bundle I coloured Winnie using Promarkers and added a cute little paper poinsettia flower to...

My Star Bestie

  My Star Bestie I am in love with My Besties images from Sherri Baldy. They are such a joy to colour! For this card I used Stars in Your Eyes. I coloured her using ProMarkers. I inked up the edges of a rectangle die cut using Distress Oxide, attaching to a larger rectangle die cut. This was then put onto a 5x7 card with lilac and pale blue backing paper - inking the edges again. The butterfly is from Bumpy Road Stamp Set and the sentiment if from Winnie Sunshine Delights - both Polkadoodles. I attached mulberry roses to match, and some die cut leave sprigs. I finished off by making a triple bow in white, purple and lilac spotty organza and adding a flat back gem.   Super pleased with the results! I'd like to enter the following challenges: Crafty Animals #52 Passion for Markers #601 Crafty Sentiments Lemon Shortbread #150 World Wide Open Design Team - July Happy Little Stampers - Dies Through the Craft Room Door Pammie's Inky Pinkies 613 Avenue Create #7 Besties Inter...

Guest Designer - Try it on Tuesday

 Frosty Winter Smiles Happy Snowmen Couple I was kindly asked if I would like to be Guest Designer for Try it on Tuesday . The theme is 'Winter Wonderland' and these little cuties were perfect!  I used Happy Snowmen Couple from Frosty Winter Smiles collection at Polkadoodles   I coloured using ProMarkers. I stenciled the background using Great Outdoors Stencil  with Distress Oxide Ink The postbox, fence and trees are from Festive Christmas Download Bundle  - also Polkadoodles. For the snow, I ripped strips of paper, inked the edges and added Glamour Dust. I created the sentiment in Microsoft Word I'd like to enter the following challenges: 613 Avenue Create - November   Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #194 World Wide Open Design Team #11

Gnome Bunch of Flowers

 Bunch of Flowers! This gorgeous gnome is called 'Gnome, Bunch of Flowers' from Polkadoodles. I coloured using promarkers. I created the background using 'Great Outdoors 6x6 Stencil. The flowers, leaves and swirl borders are from Bumpy Road Stamp Set.  The sentiment is from  Cutie Pie Stamp Set I adore gnomes! I'd like to enter the following challenges: The Fairy and the Unicorn - April 613 Avenue Create A Perfect Time to Craft Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #155 Stamping Sensations - Fantasy Crafters Castle #40 Love to Craft Challenge #57 World Wide Open Design Team #3