Skip to main content

Winter Walk - Polkadoodles Digi Choosday

 Winter Walk
Today's theme for the Design Team was 
Winter Walk - Make Something That Moves
There's also an amazing 
DISCOUNT CODE for the 
Polkadoodles store TODAY! 
Check out the blog for all the details.

For this card, a centre step card was my template. I used Winnie - Wrapped Up Warm and coloured using Prismacolor pencils. I attached a small craft magnet behind her, which allowed me to move along the slider I made behind the card. She's having a winter stroll through the trees, which were from an older collection - Octavia Frosted Winter Bundle. The little robins are from Festive Christmas Download Collection. Sentiment is from Winnie White Christmas Big Kahuna Download Kit.



I'd like to enter the following challenges:






Comments

  1. This is wonderful!!! Love the coloring. Love the movement. Just a fabulous creation! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the HLS Christmas challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Jackie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, I love it! Thank you for joining in with Through the Craft Room Door challenge. Debbie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Love the clean design lines! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment