Skip to main content

Oddella Bag Tag

 Oddella Bag Tag!
Today's theme for the design team was 
A Technique or Image Used Many Times
There's also an amazing 
DISCOUNT CODE for the 
Polkadoodles store TODAY! 
Check out the blog for all the details.
A technique or image I have used many times is incorporated throughout this tag. Colouring, stamping, stencilling, die-cutting, fussy cutting, tag making, bows and embellishments - a little bit of everything I do and use often!
I make many tags and used one of my favourites digistamps here - Oddella Bag. I adore the alternative look of Oddella! I coloured everything using Promarkers. I love to stencil, so used Trees/Foliage Great Outdoors Stencil for the background, with Distress Oxide in Vintage Photo. The bird, flowers and leaves are from Stay Chirpy Stamp Set and Reach for the Sky Stamp Set - both I use often! I attached Tree Scene Digital Stamp, flipped in Cricut Design Space and attached the little circles from the stamp set, to resemble apples on the tree. I used 2 dies - stitched circle and scalloped edge circle. Sentiment from Super Sentiments Stamp Set 

I'd like to enter the following challenges:





Comments

  1. This is stunning fabulous colouring . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for I ♥promarkers
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I l9ve the way you colour her hair

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Claire :) xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful Tag ..love all beautiful embellishment and love those apples on the tree .. yummy .
    Hugs
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very eye catching Maz. I love your choice of colours.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Sheryl :) xx

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous project and your colouring is amazing
    Have a lovely day
    Maritza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Maritza :) xx

      Delete
  6. This is just gorgeous and perfect for our April 2021 challenge. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us. Good luck and please stay safe and healthy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Desire :) Xx

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous project Maz. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Wendy :) Xx

      Delete
  8. A wonderful colourful and beautifully designed project. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Annette :) xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Day at the Beach

 A Day at the Beach  Winnie Relaxing Sunlounger and Winnie Building Sandcastles Today's theme for the Design Team was  'Smell Of The Sea' There's also an amazing   DISCOUNT CODE   for the  Polkadoodles store TODAY!  Check out the   blog   for all the details. Oh I can't wait to be beside the sea again! For this project 'Smell of the Sea' I used Winnie -  Building Sandcastles  and  Relaxing Sunlounger  from Polkadoodles. Both coloured using ProMarkers. The backing paper is from 6x6   Peeling Paint  paper pack. I attached a few  Tropical Palm Trees  with some tiny polystyrene embellishment balls.  Sentiment is from  Winnie Mermazing Mermaid Quotes . The sky and sand are water coloured using Mozart Komorebi Watercolors.  I'd like to enter the following challenges: Creatalicious Challenge #213 - At The Water Through the Craft Room Door Creative Crafters #41 Passion for Markers #596 Craft...

Polkadoodles - Gnometastic Bluebells

Gnometastic Bluebells!  Polkadoodles have the most  Gnome-tastic  NEW release!  10 super cute gnomes available in B&W or pre-coloured. For this card I used  Gnometastic Bluebells  and coloured using Promarkers. Sticking with the same colour tones of lilacs and blues.  I attached lilac organza ribbon and made a bow to match. Finished off by attaching a contrasting flat back gem. I'd like to enter the following challenges: Lemon Shortbread #143 The Fairy and The Unicorn - April We Love Chocolate Baroque - Spring The Paper Shelter #464 Stamping Sensations - Fantasy

Winnie Snow Shopping - Digi Choosday at Polkadoodles

  Today's theme for the design team was  ''Christmas Easel Card'' There's also an amazing   DISCOUNT CODE   for the  Polkadoodles store TODAY!  Check out the   blog   for all the details. This card features the fabulous  Winnie Snow Shopping from the Christmas Wishes Collection   coloured using Promarkers.  She's on her way home from a busy day Christmas shopping!   The sentiment and backing paper are from  Octavia Frosted Winter CD Collection I printed the backing paper double sided and scored in 2 places to make my folds. The snowmen and trees are from  Winnie Winterland Embellies  and were attached overlapping my 2nd fold, so they stood up when opened. Fence from  Berry Crush Digi Scrap Download Bundle  which I printed a few and joined together in various places across my card. I die cut a blank square for a written message, which also acts as my card stopper when opened. When the card is closed, all...

Honeypie - Just Lovely

Just Lovely Honeypie is back in town!   The NEW release from Polkadoodles is just the cutest! Honeypie - Just Lovely Collection  consists of 8 NEW digi stamps which comes complete with gorgeous backing papers and sentiments . For this card I used 'Just Lovely' and coloured using ProMarkers, sticking to a pastel colour palette. The flowers and leaves were die cut from All About Daisy Die Cut Set (no longer available) Just Lovely is such a beautiful image I'd like to enter the following challenges: Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #499 Through the Craft Room Door Pammie's Inky Pinkies #2125 613 Avenue Create - June Creative Moments #217 Aud Sentiments #277 Classic Design - June Lemon Shortbread #148 World Wide Open Design Team - June

Flying High On Your Birthday

 Flying High On Your Birthday This beautiful image is You're Flying High from Polkadoodles. Coloured using ProMarkers. The cloudy background and grass was created using Great Outdoors 6x6 Stencil. The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Super Sentiments Stamp Set.   Finished off with a pink spotty organza ribbon and bow. I'd like to enter the following challenges: Creative Moments #213 Through the Craft Room Door I Love ProMarkers #434 Krafty Chicks #557 Love to Craft Challenge #58 Passion for Markers #589 Creations in Pink #33 Classic Design #5

Frosty Snowmen Tags - Polkadoodles Digi Choosday

 Frosty Snowmen Tags  Today's theme for the Design Team was  Christmas - Not a Card There's also an amazing   DISCOUNT CODE   for the  Polkadoodles store TODAY!  Check out the   blog   for all the details. One of the cutest collections from Polkadoodles is the  Frosty Winter Smiles Snowmen Bundle. Such a gorgeous collection of snowmen characters.  For my tags, I used  Hello Frosty Snowman ,  Happy Snowmen Couple  and  New Friends Snowman  - which i flipped to be facing the other way.  I printed them on to Kraft card and coloured using Prismacolor Premier pencils. The beautiful backing paper and Christmas foliage are from  Winnie Winterland Big Kahuna Bundle.  I added some 3D berries and a pine cone along with red and green ribbon to compliment the colour theme.  I'd like to enter the following challenges: Lemon Shortbread #159 Dream Valley #260 - Christmas Creative Moments #227 Allsorts ...

The Garden Gate - Polkadoodles Digi Choosday

  The Garden Gate Today's theme for the Design Team is  Follow a Colour Palette There's also an amazing   DISCOUNT CODE   for the  Polkadoodles store TODAY!  Check out the   blog   for all the details. I created this card following a colour palette, using Distress Oxides in Picked Raspberry, Fertilised Amber, Mustard Seed, Cracked Pistachio, Broken China and Mowed Lawn. I cut the front off my card and made strips from it, to form an old shabby gate.   I used Dahlia Flowers Dies for the main focus. The little pots, sign post and butterfly are from All the Dirt Stamp Set . I stencilled inside the card using Great Outdoors Stencil to create the clouds and grass. I attached and coloured Pretty Flowerpots and Planters Dies . I'd like to enter the following challenges:  613 Avenue Create - May Flowers Crafty Gals Corner #277 - Flowers LilRedWagon #858 May Flowers

Jolly Holly Wishes

Jolly Holly Wishes   For this card, I looked out my Prismacolor Premier Pencils as I NEVER use them! This allowed me to stamp on to Kraft Card for this project. I used Gnome Jolly Holly Wishes Stamp Set from Polkadoodles.  Once coloured, I die cut using a square die and inked the edges in brown distress oxide ink. I die cut a flourish square border in white and attached. This was then attached to a further 3 square die cuts. The trees and sentiment are from the same stamp set. The snowflakes are from Snow Globe Die Set.  I finished off by making a brown and white gingham bow, 2 twine bows and attaching little wooden flat back gems to the snowflakes. I'd like to enter the following challenges: Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #169 Stamping Sensations - November Dragonfly Dreams - Winter/Christmas We Love Stamping - November Crafters Castle #47 The Fairy and the Unicorn - November Aud Sentiments #287 - Christmas  Through the Craft Room Door Crafts Galore Encore - Nove...

Honeypie - Stick With Me

 Stick With Me   The NEW release from Polkadoodles is just the cutest! Honeypie - Just Lovely Collection  consists of 8 NEW digi stamps which comes complete with gorgeous  backing papers  and  sentiments . For this card I used Honeypie - Stick With Me and coloured using ProMarkers. I added a few extra cactus and attached a birdhouse, flowers and sentiments from Stay Chirpy Stamp Set. I stencilled the clouds and grass background using Great Outdoors Stencil I'd like to enter the following challenges: Try It On Tuesday - Summer Creative Crafters #41 Happy Little Stampers - Stencil  I Love ProMarkers #438 Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #160 Double D Challenge - Summer Creative Fingers #211 Crafty Sentiments   

Sorting Baubles at the Fire

 Sorting Baubles at the Fire Polkadoodles have a super cute NEW release - Elvis Wesley ChristMoose Collection . 13 fab characters, backing papers and sentiments For my centre step card, I used gingham paper from the collection and coloured Bauble Decorations using ProMarkers. My centre feature is the fireplace, which I coloured from Festive Christmas Download Bundle . The Tree is from Winnie Winterland Embellies Bundles The bows are from the same bundle. The tree is from   and the presents are from Big Birthday Stamps - Sweet Birthday and Big Birthday Surprise . Such a homely, festive card!  I'd like to enter the following challenges: The Creative Crafters #46 Merry Little Christmas #40 Love to Craft #64 Allsorts Challenge #650 - Christmas Crafty Hazelnuts #268 Creative Fingers #219 Through the Craft Room Door Passion for Markers - 3 of a kind (3 presents) The Holly and the Ivy #105 World Wide Open Design Team #11 613 Avenue Create #11 Classic Design #11 Crafter's...