Honeypie - Stay Safe! Polkadoodles have released a new digistamp collection - HONEYPIE and they're just so cute! For this card I used 'Honeypie Face Mask - Stay Safe' coloured using Promarkers. I cut out a circle die cut, put on top of 5x5 white square card, then used Heavenly Circles Stencil around the circle, into each corner using a different bright distress oxide ink. I then used another circle die cut and stencilled the same way, altering the position so the colour didn't match the same corner. I die cut flowers from Flourish Flowers Die Set , coloured using the same distress oxides. Really please how this turned out! There's 6 Honeypie images to collect - also pre-coloured - all absolutely adorable! I'd like to enter the following challenges: 613 Avenue Create #2 A Bit More Time to Craft #134 Classic Design #2 Crafty Catz #540 Crafty Sentiments Creative Fingers #202 Lemon Shortbread Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #152 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge...
Thank you Jackie :) xx
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Thanks for joining the fun at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
ReplyDelete:) Janis, Owner & Design Team
Thank you Janis :) xx
DeleteThank you very much Annette :) xx
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute Maz! Thank you for sharing with us over at ColorIt! Create It! Show It Off!. We hope to see you again.
ReplyDelete~ Gale DT
Thank you very much Gale :) xx
DeleteBeautiful card! Thank you for participating in the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge. http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteThank you very much :) xx
DeleteThis is just gorgeous and perfect for our April 2021 challenge. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us. Good luck and please stay safe and healthy.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Desíre
{Color It Create It Show It Off Challenge DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Thank you very much Desire Xx
Delete