The Garden Gate Today's theme for the Design Team is Follow a Colour Palette There's also an amazing DISCOUNT CODE for the Polkadoodles store TODAY! Check out the blog for all the details. I created this card following a colour palette, using Distress Oxides in Picked Raspberry, Fertilised Amber, Mustard Seed, Cracked Pistachio, Broken China and Mowed Lawn. I cut the front off my card and made strips from it, to form an old shabby gate. I used Dahlia Flowers Dies for the main focus. The little pots, sign post and butterfly are from All the Dirt Stamp Set . I stencilled inside the card using Great Outdoors Stencil to create the clouds and grass. I attached and coloured Pretty Flowerpots and Planters Dies . I'd like to enter the following challenges: 613 Avenue Create - May Flowers Crafty Gals Corner #277 - Flowers LilRedWagon #858 May Flowers
I love your colours, they are so cheerful. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Elaine :) xx
DeleteOh goodness, this is adorable Maz! The colors, the papers, the embellies and the super cute image, love it!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!
Thank you so much Kelly :) xx
DeleteLove your choice of papers for this sweet Polkadoodles image, Maz and your colouring is fab!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week! Lisa x
Thank you very much Lisa :) xx
DeleteWhat a super cute card! Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments.
ReplyDeleteDT Stacey
www.butterflycreations.blog
Thank you very much Stacey :) xx
DeleteLovely card and image thanks for sharing at Passion for markers
ReplyDeleteThank you Sue :) xx
DeleteA lovely card.
ReplyDeleteThank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT
Thank you Sheryl :) xx
DeleteA really pretty card Maz. The image is so cute and your colouring is perfect. Gorgeous papers and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x x
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Denise :) xx
Delete