Skip to main content

Woodland Songtime - Polkadoodles

A Christmas Beauty! 



This beautiful image is from the Winnie Heavenly Angel Collection - Woodland Songtime from Polkadoodles. I coloured her using Arrtx Alcohol Markers.

I made the poinsettia flowers from Lady E Design dies, using grey and white foamiran.

I attached her to a grey and white background and added white spotty organza ribbon 
and a bow to match.




I'd like to enter the following challenges:


   




Comments

  1. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love youre card, Thanks for playing along with us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with such a beautiful image. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she's simply gorgeous! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! You colored her so lovely.

    Cheryl (SheStamps)
    Visit my blog - She Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet and darling card, Maz! I'm glad you've joined our challenge over at the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Good luck with your entry, and hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Lori (DT Lemon Shortbread)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment