The Garden Gate Today's theme for the Design Team is Follow a Colour Palette There's also an amazing DISCOUNT CODE for the Polkadoodles store TODAY! Check out the blog for all the details. I created this card following a colour palette, using Distress Oxides in Picked Raspberry, Fertilised Amber, Mustard Seed, Cracked Pistachio, Broken China and Mowed Lawn. I cut the front off my card and made strips from it, to form an old shabby gate. I used Dahlia Flowers Dies for the main focus. The little pots, sign post and butterfly are from All the Dirt Stamp Set . I stencilled inside the card using Great Outdoors Stencil to create the clouds and grass. I attached and coloured Pretty Flowerpots and Planters Dies . I'd like to enter the following challenges: 613 Avenue Create - May Flowers Crafty Gals Corner #277 - Flowers LilRedWagon #858 May Flowers
Gorgeous card and so festive with that red polka dot paper ...hugs Zelly xx
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Zelly :) xx
DeleteNice one Maz. CarolG
ReplyDeleteThank you very much Carol :) xx
DeleteBeautiful. I love the design especially the polka dots
ReplyDeleteClaire
Thank you Claire :) xx
DeleteWhat a sweet and beautiful creation Maz! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at Merry Little Christmas!
ReplyDeleteDarlene
MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.
Thank you very much Darlene :) xx
DeleteThank you Ginny :) xx
ReplyDeleteThank you Leslie :) xx
ReplyDelete