Christmas Fishes from Us!
Another super cute card made from the new 'Christmas Fishes' Christmas Stamps
Penguins and Gnomes are the cutest friends!
This gnome has no idea he's pulling up a present from his penguin friend.
The gnome has a fish surprise for the penguin too!
Coloured using Promarkers.
Part of the adorable new Christmas Stamp Sets available in the Polkadoodles store now!
I'd like to enter the following challenges:




I love this! I really like gnomes and your design and colouring are perfect.
ReplyDeleteThank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs
Sheryl xx
Thank you very much Sheryl :) xx
DeleteLovely card and thanks for sharing at crafty catz this week
ReplyDeleteThank you Sue :) xx
DeleteSuch a sweet card. Thanks for joining us over at Colour Crazy Challenge and good luck.
ReplyDelete- Hanna, DT
Thank you Hanna :) xx
Delete