The Garden Gate Today's theme for the Design Team is Follow a Colour Palette There's also an amazing DISCOUNT CODE for the Polkadoodles store TODAY! Check out the blog for all the details. I created this card following a colour palette, using Distress Oxides in Picked Raspberry, Fertilised Amber, Mustard Seed, Cracked Pistachio, Broken China and Mowed Lawn. I cut the front off my card and made strips from it, to form an old shabby gate. I used Dahlia Flowers Dies for the main focus. The little pots, sign post and butterfly are from All the Dirt Stamp Set . I stencilled inside the card using Great Outdoors Stencil to create the clouds and grass. I attached and coloured Pretty Flowerpots and Planters Dies . I'd like to enter the following challenges: 613 Avenue Create - May Flowers Crafty Gals Corner #277 - Flowers LilRedWagon #858 May Flowers
Thanks for joining in our challenge at Crafty Calendar such a gorgeous Polkadoodles image hugs Sue x
ReplyDeleteThank you Sue :)
DeleteSo very cute Maz, I love gnomes..
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Chrissy DT https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/
Thank you very much Chrissy :)
Delete