Skip to main content

Winnie at the North Pole

 


For this card I wanted something simple but bold enough to stand out. I coloured 
Winnie Winterland - North Pole from Polkadoodles, using Arrtx Alcohol Markers.
I added some Glamour Dust to the snow for some added sparkle.

I attached her to a white 5x7 card and added a white die cut frame. I finished off by making a bow from red and silver organza ribbon and attaching 2 holly berries. 




I have entered the following challenges:







Comments

  1. Thank you Ginny :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful CAS. Fabulous colouring
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just gorgeous! I love the clean white, and how it frames the image. The ribbon is a great addition!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck with your entry! :)
    ~ DT Saphron
    Lemon Biscuit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Saphron :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love this clean and simple card. Hayley xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute holiday card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeously coloured image - great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment